Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Shot At And Missed, Sh^t At And Hit

Sorry to just disappear for a few days like that, but couldnt help it.. I'm havin some major medical problems and looks like I may still be scarce for a while longer.. The storms that came thru the other day brought some good rain in this area, but a litnin strike took-out our net connection.. I finally got to feelin good enuff to take a look at it today and with a few hours on the phone with the DSL Techs and a few new parts have got it back up and runin again..
I start the long journey thru the gauntlet of the Doctors and Hospitals tomoro and aint no tellin when I will be able to get back here again.. You can bet that it wont be ONE MINUTE LONGER than absolutely necessary tho.. Hope to talk to ya'll again soon..

2 Comments:

Blogger citizen_us said...

thinking about ya WB. It's like a get-well card, but I ain't very good at making em.

H

damned spam, anyways.

1:47 PM, March 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill, when I'm pissed off I don't feel pain as much. Just think about liberals when they're are poking and proddin ya. Take care of yourself and get back here.

9:17 PM, March 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home