Friday, March 03, 2006

Weekend Outlook- SUX !!

Our kid is sick with a fever and has her head in the trash can.. The Doc gave her some antibiotics to take, and puked-up her first dose as soon as she took it.. The Mrs. is ill too and has been havin tummy problems since she got up this A.M. .. I, on the other hand, stayed up till 2 AM or later drinkin Sour Mash and feel fine !! Surprisin, after me gettin so GOTDAM MAD last nite.. I get pissed like that and I usually have a gut revolt.. When I get mad, my Crohns Disease acts up really bad and makes me miseable for a few days.. Hasnt hit me yet tho..

SO, it looks like we get to all be cooped up in the house this weekend and watch a shitload of chickflicks and Moan and Groan at each other.. I bet I come down with that same shit too before its over..

The kid can be a real bitch when she gets sick, but her Mom is the one with a lot more experience at it.. Wish me luck !!

Its a real pretty day here today and is about 70 degrees outside.. Sounds like the perfect day to sit on the front porch and have a ceegar !! Supposed to be shitty weather this weekend and I will be stuck indoors with the "patients" .. I better enjoy it while I can.. Later....

2 Comments:

Blogger citizen_us said...

Dang, WB. Sounds like you got it rough/good, all at the same time!

Hope you don't come down with that stuff, and ifn ya do, hope it passes fast.

Sip some of that alcomohol for me, if you could, please.

I am nearly over winter, looking for a job. Hoping something breaks loose, soon.

6:08 PM, March 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah but you know you love that kid. And you can't tell me diffent. Now shut up and drink your dam beer. kisses, Sherry

9:40 PM, March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home