Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Breakfast Of Feed-Up Rednecks

A coupla coldbeers and ceegar !!

Well, actually I did have a cuppa coffee to start with, as I listened to the cockpit recordin of Flight 93 and the description of the events as it played out.. I get this urge to have a drank when I cry, so that explains the breakfast, after the coffee.. Yaeh, I know its a sign of alkyhawlism.. Most times I can just blow it off, but this mornin I couldnt..

You see, my mind just dont work like most folks does.. HUSH !! No comments from the Peanut Section !! You see, I look at what happened on Flight 93 and I co-relate it to what is happenin in THIS WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY TODAY !! Here is what I'm talkin bout, OK ?? Out of the 4 planes on 9-11, 1, ONE gotdam plane had folks with enuff gumption and resolve and shear guts to keep it from reachin its intended target.. I kinda relate that to what is happenin in Washington.. We dont have but 25 percent of our Elected Officials that have enuff gumption, resolve, and guts to do what has to be done to prevent the crash of this Country !! In fact, the gutless Washington Sunzabitches even AIDED in the events that led up to 9-11.. Thru their bullshit PC and ACLU regulations and Hate Speech Legislation, they have crippled our society to the point that we caint even have family quarreles anymore.. Friendly bar fights have have been relegated to gotdam nightclub shoot-outs now, cause the sunzabitches know that if you get pissed at somebody of a different color, country, religion, sexual orientation, boot size, or hair color, and have a fight, you are gonna get locked up for a VERY LONG TIME thru descimination laws, and probably gonna get sued for everythang you have.. So, you might as well just kill the MOFO while you are at it cause you are damn sure gonna want to see the sunzabitch dead before he gets thru with you in court !! The really sad fuggin part of it is, that you will probably get LESS time and grief in prison for killin the piss-ant, than if you get convicted of a Hate Crime !!

Back to the issue at hand.. Our elected officials are doin the same thang with the illegal immigrant issue as they have done with the terrorist issue .. There is ONE BIG DIFFERENCE THO.. All you have to do to see if a person is illegal or not, is to check their I.D. !! You caint look at a terrorists I.D. and tell that he is in fact a terrorist, but you can check an illegals I.D. and see that he is in fact an illegal.. At least most times !! But, due to the PC bullshit, you aint allowed to check to see if somebody is an illegal..

If you happen to be too fuggin stoopid to figger it out for yourself, here is a good description of what is happenin in Washington now with the illegal issue.. If you apply the same standards to the terrorists that they want to applyin to the illegals, then consider that the Mooselimbs now have a right to claim half ownership to the World Trade Center !!

OK, now that I have just made your fuggin day, go have that coupla coldbeers and ceegar and join me in my disgust in our elected officials !! Cheers/Puff Puff !!

While you are at it, you could have a TOAST to the folks on Flight 93 that had the balls to do what they did on that day.. And BTW.. If ya got somethin stronger, you can give a heave of the glass to that 25 percent in Washington that still are in the trenches tryin to fight their way thru the bullshit of the other 75 percent, to do what is in the best interest of this Country..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to have the link to the site so I can listen to it too, when you get a chance. hugs, Sherry

8:58 PM, April 15, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Here it is, but it can cause severe distress !!

http://www.klif.com/podcast.asp

10:19 PM, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home