Thursday, August 09, 2007

Little Iraq

The folks out in southern California had their furniture and dishes re-arranged again.. The eggsperts have been sayin there was another BIG ONE on the way, and this wadnt it..

They are sayin that there is an 8.1 just waitin for the right time to unleash complete devastation on that whole area and up to 350 miles away.. That sure is gonna leave a bunch of folks in some serious conditions..

I let my imagination wander for a few minutes and tried to get a picture in my mind of what it would be like out there, and each time I came up with the idea that it would be worse than I had imagined, and then I realized that I just caint fathom how really bad it would be..

Just the number of deaths due to the heat would be staggerin.. With no electricity for fans or air conditionin or home respirators it would cause an enormous death toll..

Raods would be impassable and people might have to walk for miles to get to a place clear enuff in the debris field for a chopper to land and take on passengers..

Yet, people are still crowdin in as fast as they build em a place to live..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be down there should the big one hit. With that being said, they have no excuse for not being prepared. I am. Up north is just in as much danger and has the same low lifes to contend with. Every Californian knows it's a matter of time before we get hit with a catastrophic earthquake. Hell, I need to switch out my water and food. Thanks for reminding me, WB! Did go out the other day and pick up some ammo. I'm square there!!!!

7:15 AM, August 10, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was in southern Cali back in June, and it sucked.
The city of Los Angeles is so packed with people, and growing so quickly, that the population sign along the freeway had changeable numbers. (not an exaggeration, either.)

Driving anywhere is a friggin' nightmare. I was working 30 miles from my residence, and had to leave two hours before work started.

You could not pay me half a million a year to work in southern California.

As an English speaking white boy, I was definitely a minority, too.
And I have no intentions of learning Spanish, or Gobledeygook, for that matter.

The big metro complexes of America are no longer part of America.

They remind me of tumors that are inoperable.

6:06 PM, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home