Monday, August 06, 2007

Wild Bill WINS !!

That big-bad-bitch is ON THE GROUND and burnin its little heart out..

Youd thank that it was a big to-do around here judgin by all the traffic that has come by here since I got it down.. It has been one Parade after another and they all are drivin slow and got that neck strained as far as they can get it out the window.. Some even stopped in the middle of the street to watch me pullin on it.. Excitin place around here, huh ??

That tree fell zactly where I wanted it to, just like I wanted it to, and couldnt have been placed any better if I had used a chain saw.. When it broke it fell like it was on a hinge with the rest of the tree and fell right back to the bottom half.. Now as it burns it will just slide down the bottom part and keep burnin, unless we have another good rain and puts it out..

Now if I can rest good tonite without that damn tree on my mind I can do a days mowin at the farm and give my garden some attention, then I'll be ready to "cut a fat hog in the ass" and get back to chewin some liberal ass !! But just by glancin it looks like G.W. has been keepin the fire hot under their ass while I was busy.. How bout that new surveilance bill that went thru ?? Its got them liberals sqwallin like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockers !!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

And they caught the two "students"(dirtbags) in S.C. near the Naval Weapons Base with "firecrackers"(pipe bombs).. GET A ROPE !!

They killed another Top Al Q in Iraq too..

All I need to hear now is that the Border Fence is AHEAD OF SCHEDULE, and I'll be a happy camper..

Right now I have a bottle of hooch that has "the tree is down" writen on it and its callin my name.. Cheers !!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS!!! Congratulations on winning the battle with the tree!

Enjoy the hooch, tend to the garden and then get on back here and kick some liberal ass!!!

10:22 PM, August 06, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

Hell you really did have a great day. I'm rollin on the floor after reading this and wishing I had a chain saw to chop my desk in bits with, shove the shards sideways up the boss's ass and tell him where to stick this job.

Only a few more hours to beer in the yard time.

9:57 AM, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

I guess I'll have to think of something other than the usual place to tell him to stick the job because he already has half my desk rammed up the ol' poop chute.

10:00 AM, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

Btw you coulda sold the pecan wood, or kept it for yourself (I know you're a dab hand with the smoker) - it's great for pork or turkey or quails and all that kinda stuff. You woulda had 10 years supply at least.

10:04 AM, August 07, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Hey greg, if that boss is that much of an asshole, then I gotta sure cure for his ass !! A coupla these limbs on this peecan tree have the makins of a good piss-elam switch !! If the sunzabitch is that damn hard-headed then some of em could be used as a good piss-elam club !!

An attitude adjustment if I ever seen one..

I choose to call em a "Bufford Stick" in honor of Sheriff Bufford Pusser.. If you dont know who Bufford Pusser was then you need to re-take a course in American heroes !!

5:06 PM, August 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i coulda seen it fall! i smoked 14 sides of pork ribs with pecan wood that i had soaked in apple cider over night. it was delish!

10:05 PM, August 08, 2007  
Blogger Greg said...

He going on vacation tomorrow. I'm gonna gonna club his puter to death while he's away.

1:12 AM, August 09, 2007  
Blogger Almtnman said...

WB, glad to hear that you accomplished what you had set out to do. That tree was an ornery old tree, but you got the best of it.

12:20 PM, August 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home