Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise

I aint ever had pre-mixed Margaritas, straight out of the bottle, taste as good as those did.. We had a machine for em down in South Texas when I worked on the ranch down there and it didnt even make em as good as those the other day was..

I usually get the Jose Brand but it was $20 bucks a half-gallon and I wadnt sure I was THAT margarita hungry, so I got a cheaper bottle at $13 bucks and my buddy at the liqour store said he sold a lot of it and it was some good stuff..

After we got a good taste of it and seen how good it was and how good they were goin down we circled back by and got another bottle of it.. It has been on the verge of 100 degrees here this week and after fightin that damn tree I was suckin down some margaritas.. It just HIT THE SPOT !!

I did suffer the after-effects for a coupla hours yesterday mornin but it wadnt too bad and didnt last long.. But I did have a HELLUVA appetite yesterday tho.. We ALL did and ate like we aint done since it started turnin summer here a few weeks ago..

I took 3 pounds of hamburger and made patties and grilled em on the cooker outside and we almost ate the whole damn bunch yesterday.. After eatin all that meat yesterday I plan on us havin a huge chef's sallad for supper tonite.. With pepperoni and onions and fresh tamaters we picked this mornin and cheddar cheese grated in it and whatever else I find I wanna thro in it..

It finally got dry enuff that I had to water the garden again this mornin and it soaked it all up in a hurry.. Everythang still seems to be doin good out there.. The tamaters are still bloomin and the white beans I planted are comin right on up and the okry is startin to put out a little and the peppers are makin good too..

I sure do need to get some mowin done out at the farm but I still aint got the floor replaced on the trailer yet and I caint load the mower on it to take it out there and I need to get that row of pintos planted before it gets too late.. I may try to get that trailer useable again this afternoon, if the heat will let me.. I aint gonna push it tho cause I've done had a bunch of those Heat Strokes before and it gets easier to have one the more you have.. I may just do a little today and a little tomoro cause it aint worth makin myself sick over..

But if ya'll like a good margarita look for the stuff I got.. Its called "SALVADORE" and like I said, its a lot cheaper that Jose..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home