Friday, August 10, 2007

Gina Sends Her Love

I got an update from Gina Elise, who is the Star Attraction at Pinupsforvets(in my blogroll), and she says she is ready to kick-off the '08 Calendar Season and is makin plans for the visits to the many places that wounded Military and Vets get grouped at..


I heard WONDERFUL reviews from her campaign last year and I expect this year to eclipse last year by a factor of X.. That makes me happier than hell too, cause I know that will help her get to see more of the wounded Military and Vets ..

Considerin that this is a homegrown project, you can just imagine the time, effort, and energy that this demands, and since last year was such a hit, you can tell that demands wadnt just met, they were exceeded !!

Gina, we send our hopes and wishes for another successful year this year, and I send my heartfelt appreciation for all you do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home