Monday, August 27, 2007

Dammit, ENUFF !!

Free Image hosting by ImageSnap


I have heard about Michael Vick till I'm bout to PUKE !!

He has admitted his guilt and is supposed to be sentenced today, but do ya'll realize that the man is most likely gonna get a sentence harsher than a lot of people do that have been convicted of rape, robbery, and sometimes even murder ??

The man is involved in a brutal and violent sport FOR A LIVIN, and has been made an idol and star from bein on the Grid Iron where 300+ pound men run at each other and see how hard they can hit each other..

Millions of people glue themselves to the TV each week of football season to watch this stuff too.. Its SPORT.. SO IS DOG FIGHTIN !!

I dont care for Sports much.. I used to like Women's Beach Volleyball, but I didnt like it for the sport so much as I did just lookin at the players.. But I dont really have a problem with other people gettin caught up in the rivalry.. The fanatics and the Sports Junkies irritate the shit outta me tho.. They disgust me cause they know every fuggin stastic of all the players yet dont know shit bout their job or their kid's school or teachers or even their wife and kid's shoe sizes or when the registration is due on the vehicle they drive every day !!

And I dont mind dog fightin either, but I dont like the Michael Vick version of it.. Dogs that are used for fightin are vicious animals and thats what they do.. THEY FIGHT !! I dont like the torture and killin of the dogs when they are losers tho..

But people are goin apeshit over Vick tho.. What really chaps my ass bout it, is that a bunch of the people that thank Vick should HANG for his actions, are the same stupid assholes that wanna pull out of Iraq and let the MASS MUDER begin of 100's-of-thousands of PEOPLE !! HUMANS !!

THAT just aint right, Folks !!

That makes bout as much sense as these dumbasses that join the Military, in the middle of War Time, to get a $25,000 to $35,000 enlistment bonus and then wanna commit suicide when they get orders to go to Iraq or The Stan !! Total mindless morons that should have all possibilty of Procreatin, Drivin Priviledges, and Votin Rights removed.. But, unfortunately, this is the same kinda people that are in charge of runnin our Gubmint and makin and enforcin our Laws !!

So, whenever people start trashin the cut-and-run-from-Iraq crowd, is when I'll start trashin Michael Vick ..Till then I just want these stupid sunzabitches to Shut The Fuck Up !!

2 Comments:

Blogger nanc said...

jay leno:

"michael vick has turned himself over to God, which ironically, backwards, spells dog..."

5:54 AM, August 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, WB, we have found another one to disagree on! Well, just the dog fighting. I could really do damage to anyone I witness abusing animals, children and the elderly. I don't think the jerk should get a huge sentence. Losing all his endorsements and possibly career is enough of a sentence. He's just a street thug who was lucky enough to become a well-paid street thug. Now he can go back to his roots.

I also agree with you on the idiots that care more about animals - wait, they are the ones that are backing the animals that practice the "religion of peace". Of course they don't care if innocents are slaughtered if we were to abandon Iraq. Throw the bastards in the ring with the fighting dogs - canine or Islamic.

8:13 AM, August 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home