Saturday, July 14, 2007

Another Wild Bill

Seems as tho there is another old War Horse out there named Wild Bill that is havin a little trouble with his health lately.. If you go HERE and look at his pic you will see that me and this other Wild Bill have somethin in common besides just our name..

kylecassidy.livejournal.com/310882.html

This site seems to be the place that people are leavin Well Wishes for Wild Bill at.. If you might wanna leave a Get Well Soon of your own, then I would be grateful, and I'm sure it will make you feel good for doin it..

This site belongs to a fella named "Kyle" and he has a book comin(or already) out at Amazon.com that sounds kinda unique.. If you are a person with eyes that still work good enuff to read books this book might interest you.. Its about guns, the people that own guns, and the homes that the people who own guns keep their guns in.. Has lots and lots of pics and the sample pics looked really interestin..

Joe Citizen(from my blogroll) knows full-well how I disect a pic !! He takes a lot of pics and I thank that it kinda peeves him that I take his pics apart piece-by-piece and find stuff that he hadnt even noticed was in it..

Kyle's site has some interestin readin there too.. He has animals and friends and contacts that he shares with his readers.. He has a style there that is what I would like this one to be like.. Maybe one of these days..

UPDATE : I thank I got it figgered out now..

I'm really sorry bout the problems..

4 Comments:

Blogger Almtnman said...

I tried going to the link Wild Bill, but got an error message. Did you have a typo in the link?

Y'll have a good day,
Almtnman

Stop by and visit me at:
Alabama Mountain Man’s Blog

2:35 PM, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I dont know what the deal is.. All I can suggest is that you copy and paste the long link in the post to your browser.. I re-did the hyper and it still comes up ERROR, so I guess its somethin in the hyperlink..

3:10 PM, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Almtnman said...

I can't seem to copy it either, it wants to copy all the other stuff when I try that. Does he have a short link to his blog?

Y'll have a good day,
Almtnman

Alabama Mountain Man’s Blog

4:50 PM, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

Well, this link works. I tested it from preview.

I left him a message. I read somewhere that all of our WWII and Korean Vets will be all gone to the gates in just a very few years.

The World's Greatest Generation gone and most kids for the last forty years and on into the future will not learn a damn thing about them in school.

I had to teach my own Grandkids (still teaching) about our Republic and the ones that have made it great and that have enabled it to survive. The schools won't even try, except to tell them how we have made the world a bad place and that everyone hates us.

God help us.

Papa Ray

8:09 PM, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home