Monday, May 14, 2007

Car Companies

Well it looks like Chrysler is gonna be joinin the Edsel and Studdabaker before long !!

Some of you may have already seen this but some may not have.. There is a NEW Car Company that is comin online this year..

The "789" is the first of their cars to be put on the market.. They have taken a Corvette frame and constructed a combination of the '57, '58, and '59 Chevy body to put on it..

Since I have spent long hours in the passenger areas of the REAL cars of those years, and probably more hours bendin over the fender and grill with my head stuck under the hood workin on em, I have accute(or maybe "a cute") appreciation for em.. With that said, I aint sure I like this NEW car or not..

With all this Stem Cell Research and Gene Developement that President Hildebeast is gonna authorize and Gubmint Fund, in 20 or so years, this new car would be like havin a clone of Miss Minnie Pearl, only she has her body and the head and ass of one of the Mrs.' cats on her !! I just caint say I would want a "DAT" or a "COG" like that ..

Anyway, go look this new car over and if you are an old car nut like I am, then you may just get a little appreciation out of it too..

Oh, you can find it here: http://n2amotors.com/ ........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not too crazy about car one and three, but sure did like number two! Interesting - put $10,000 down, use your vehicle as a trade-in, but they don't give you a total purchase price!

4:01 PM, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home