Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Need A Surrogate

By now ya'll have all heard about the California dirtbag that made a video about how we all needed to convert to Ickslime or we would regret it.. Since I caint get my hands on this piece of shit and do the "deed" personally, I need some stupid sunzabitch to stand in in his place.. I need somebody to come tell me to my face what that shithead said.. And mean it.. Right now I'd even settle for some Mooselimb to just look at me the wrong way !! On second thought, it dont even have to be a Mooselimb..

I sat outside at the picnic table for 8 hours today and had a coupla gallons of homebrew and a coupla ceegars, and NOBODY would cross my path.. Not even a Jehovah's Witness !! The Mrs. has 10 gotdam cats, and I only seen 1 that would come near me, and she was very leary, to the point that she walked sideways and made a WIDE circle around me..

My buddy that was stayin with us after he got out of jail after almost 6 weeks, and they found out that he DIDNT kill his wife, said that they had him in a cell with a Mooselimb waitin to go to the Big House for terrorism, and was always mockin the rest of em and pushin his superiority over them cause he was a Mooselimb.. Today I wondered if I got arrested for somethin, whether they would put me in the same cell with this dirtbag.. I'll leave the rest of that for your imagination !!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby. I'll be praying that a Mooselim crosses your path soon! I'll ask for a dimmocrat, as well! If we're real lucky it'll be Teddy, Hillary or Barbara!!!!!

11:13 AM, September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Bill, you've had enough of that homebrew. And yes, what you brought us on Friday kicked our asses over 3 days. So slow down on that shit. As far as that mooselimb downtown, I just don't know what you can do about him unless you go and piss of the local boys. And that would mean you'd piss off the old lady who is menopausal? Do you really want to piss her off and have to face her when you get home? hugs, Sherry

11:02 PM, September 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As our friend Brainhell sez.....
"Just Breathe" Just breathe Wild Bill----the feeling will pass. Don't get yerself into a hypertensive state and stroke out on us.

I will admit it is difficult. I used to watch and listen to the news 24/7. There are times now that I just have to turn off the tv and the radio.

Guard yer health dear, yer not gettin any younger. Don't ya know we need ya ranting and raving for a few more decades.

4:20 AM, September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home