Monday, August 28, 2006

I Just Hope You Are Smarter Than Them

Today is the 1 year anniversary of THOUSANDS of people in Nawlins ignorin the order to evacuate !!

THEY sealed their fate, not me or my government, yet it has cost our coffers 100's of Millions of Dollars, so far !! And, the CLEAN-UP hasnt even gotten started good yet .. Seems that the politicians caint decide who is gonna get the contracts, and who is gonna get the kick-backs !!

Q: What do you do when you have a clean-up ??
A: You pick shit up and take it to a landfill..

Q: So, what do you do when the Officials shut down the landfill and you caint take shit there after you clean it up ??
A: You take it and stack it all up in a Wal-Mart Parkin lot !!

So, now that Mayor Nagin and Co. have stopped all their efforts to impede the clean-up effort, they have closed the landfill and have no place to dispose of the shit they are ready to remove from the swamped neighborhoods..

I dont guess I have to tell you that transportin that salvage material to far distant lands is now gonna cost even more MILLIONS of DOLLARS, use more of the motor fuels that this country needs to drive the price down and feed the economy too..

I guess I should just shut up and consider myself lucky that I live here in the middle of TORNADOVILLE !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't take tht from me. I thought I live in tornado alley. The great Northwest. Been in two of em. They are fascinating and beautiful. The green sky right before one hits is fantastic. Just don't be standing in the way tho!

Got a scar on my leg where I stood transfixed watching it come across the lake.

12:25 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Redneck Texan said...

Have you noticed our pretty boy Guvnor is not touting his noble gesture of sendin buses to Nawlins to pick up a load of criminals last year while he is on the campain trail?

How many Texans have been robbed and murdered just so he could get some face time on national TV?

10:56 PM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home