Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fighting For Their Lives

This link :( http://israelmilitary.net/showthread.php?t=13 ) goes to a site with pics of Israeli Soldiers that are fightin to keep their country free and to just try to stay alive..
I have usually been worried about our own Warrors, but I thank its time I send some Blog-Love to these folks too..
Most of the people alive in Israel today have been at WAR for their whole lives and have been under attack constantly.. I wish for them to have PEACE.. Not just a gotdam ceasefire, but actual, real, lasting peace..
But I dont thank its gonna happen till Iran and Syria take a long hard look at Lebanon and realize that what Lebenon looks like now, could be what their country looks like if they dont get their shit straight !! But then again, I dont know if those morons can see past their hate of the Jews to see it.. I dont thank they would care if the whole Middle East looked like Lebanon, as long as they pushed the Jews out of Israel.. And if Israel falls, then the West will be next..
My heart goes out to the folks of Israel and I wish them GOOD HUNTIN !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you - I hope they will find peace one day. Wish our leaders would take a page from their book. Gee, we just might have world peace if people knew we'd retaliate with everything we had if you messed with us or our allies. Well, a girl can dream!!

8:28 AM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home