Friday, August 04, 2006

Dont Hurt My Feewings

Ever notice how the Mooselimbs always talk about us hurtin their pride and thats why they want to kill us all or inslave us to Islam ??

How would it be if we decided to get our pride insulted and went on a jihad to exterminate them from the planet ?? By whatever means possible ??

Does the world thank that because we are Americans, that we have no pride ?? That we aint allowed to be offended ??

I dont know bout ya'll, but I have yet to see anythang bout Islam that leads me to believe that they have a DAMN thang to be PROUD of !! Take the slums of London for example.. The place was a ghetto before they moved in and became majority, then the place turned into a complete sewer..
Anywhere they hold a majority is a place where the only shinin light is where they have a resort for foreign tourists !! The rest of their countries are a pure shithole !!
And how bout their law ?? You know.. Sharia Law.. For the life of me I sure as hell caint find anythang bout it to make me jealous, and to be envious.. Although, I do have an ex that I feel it would be nice to stone sometime !! Just kiddin..

To me, its plain to see that these assholes dont have diddly to be so damn proud of, yet the Progressives(thats the American Liberals), the EU, and the U.N. thank their pride is supreme to ours, even tho we have the grandest society on the Earth.. If somebodies PRIDE was supperior, why wouldnt it be ours ?? At least we got somethin to be proud of !! Well, except for Teddy Kennedy and Bill Clinton !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What would we do without your perspective??!! I'm in total agreement, as usual. For crying out loud, look at their homeland. I'd want to kill everyone, too!! Ugly scenery, ugly bugs, ugly weather, no viable resources but oil, and their women are ugly!!

9:25 AM, August 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home