Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Just Amusin Myself

I have Sitemeter on this blog, and I occasionally go to it and see who, what where, and when somebody is comin here for..
I mostly go to see WHAT folks are Googlin that brings em here.. You'd be surprised at some of the strange shit that folks search for on the WWW... I guess its no-doubt either that they find it here too !! I have writen about some off-the-wall subjects..
Sometimes I write about stuff that not many other folks write about, cause it lists me near the top, and sometimes AT the top of the listin.. It just really surprises me that there are people interested in some of the stuff they search for.. It never occured to me that folks in other countries would even know of some of the stuff I have posted about, much less search for it on the web..
I just wish the insanity in the world would cease, and that I could get back to writin about stuff like bore hogs, and bush hoggin, and moonshine again..
But, you see, its a dangerous world out there for America and Americans, and I caint help but feel that I need to express my thoughts and feelins here.. Its therapeutic for me and it makes me feel like I'm makin some contribution to the effort..
For those comin by for somethin other than the war, or politics, dont give up on me cause I expect that thangs are gonna get better someday and I'll get back to my regular weird shit again..
BYW.. Hi Cheryl, I miss your comments..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your therapy is my edumacation, Wild Bill. Aint going anywhere. I'm addicted!

3:16 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Missed you. Finally getting back to my favorite blogger! Damn, I can't even sneak in! I wish we could get back to the regular, mundane, every day stuff. Wouldn't that be nice? Wait. You could be like 90% of America and just pretend that all is right in the world and that anything that does go wrong is Bush's fault!

6:00 PM, July 19, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Just so everybody knows, I appreciate everybody that stops by, for whatever reason, whether they comment or not.. Hell, I even like the trolls and aggervaters that stop by..
I dont know of ANYBODY that has as controversial a blog as I do, and has such a small amount of hate mail and trolls as I do..
But I would match my visitors up against anybody elses, as far as bein the best..
I guess ya'll can see that I'm kinda proud of ya'll !!

7:33 PM, July 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well now sugah, you know I check your blog every two or three days to see if you've added something new. And when you do, I usually learn a lot. hugs, Sherry

11:43 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home