Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Free At Last Free At Last Free At Last

My house guest got himself an apartment and moved out late yesterday.. I sat outside at the picnic table and drank myself stupid last nite.. My body revolted against me today too !!
I dont care, cause its just so damn nice not havin him around here now.. But, while I was sittin outside last nite, Gunny decided to pay me a vist.. I wasnt really wantin company, but just havin my guest gone kinda counter-acted the effect..
The Gunny has transformed himself now too.. Before, he was wearin baggy shorts and t-shirts, and yesterday he had on boots, Wranglers, a button-down, and a gotdam Stetson !! Tell me I dont rub-off on folks !! I surprised him tho and had on my bib overalls..
But Gunny was feelin pretty good too by the time he left for home..

Now that we have our house back, the Mrs. says she and the Kid can now run around the house in their gown-tail and even get nekkid if she wants too and not have to worry bout somebody poppin in the room at any time.. And now I dont have to worry bout somebody "just waitin" for me to wake up in the mornin, to start their gotdam bitchin bout somethin.. No matter how many times I kept tellin him to shut the shit up till I at least had 1 cup of coffee, he would follow me everywhere but the bathroom yappin bout somethin he had been thankin on half the nite.. No matter how much the Mrs.' little dog loves on me and gives me "those eyes", I'm still bout ready to pull its fuggin head off !!
Its been quite a while since I had me some Sour Mash, but I thank its about time I had some.. Its too hot and we have a burn-ban so I caint go to the farm and have me a campfire and cook somethin while I have me a toast or two after doin some target practice with the "big bore", so guess I'll have to make do with the grill and picnic table and just tell everybody to leave me the hell alone !! I need me some major relaxation time..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should have turned that "big bore" on him for yappin before the coffee is made!! You're a better person that I am!!

3:03 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I hear you had a little
"rattler" roll thru your neck of the woods the other day !! Hope it didnt rearrange the dishes too much.. 4.7's dont get ya'll too excited tho, I guess..
Dont thank I didnt have the idea real close to the front of my mind.. I was about to go "John Wesley Hardin" on his ass too !!
He used some kind of funky deoderant that would take my breath away when he would slather it on, and he would get up 3 or 4 times a night and glob it on.. The air circulated thru his room into mine and I would wake up out of breath and damn near gaspin for air.. I aint got astma real bad, but bad enuff that shit would wake me from a sound sleep.. More than once I thought about grabbin my 12 gauge pump from beside the bed and ratchettin a round home and listen for the door to the outside flyin open and him runnin !!
I dont know how many times I told him to step in the batroom or go outside to use that shit, but all he did was use it more.. Dont reckon he was just doin it to piss me off, do you ??

5:36 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home