Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I AM "THE HUNTER" !!

Duncan Hunter has clinched my support for him now.. Yesterday I was listenin to a few minutes of the Hannity Show on the radio and he had Duncan Hunter on and Hunter said that if he got elected, he would have the Border Fence built in 6 months.. And not just the 300 and somethin miles of it, but the whole 700 and somethin miles !!

Powerline Candidates Forum has Hunter on it now and has some good readin about him there.. I aint seen ONE DAMN THANG that I dont like about what this guy stands for and intends to do if elected.. It dont go into a lot of detail about his family but it does give a VERY CLEAR message on The Second Amendment and Immigration..

I invite, no, I insist that any conservative that is still lookin for a candidate they can seriously thank about puttin their support behind go look at what Hunter has to offer em..

By the way, he was travelin with Chuck "The Right Stuff" Yeager yesterday !!

Here is the link to the Powerline Candidates Forum:

http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php/forums/viewforum/35/

6 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Texan said...

I agree.....Hunter looks like the only Redneck in the bunch.

2:59 PM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still on the fence. I'd like to hear a little more about Fred Thompson.

3:03 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

Yep, he sounds good, looks good and most likely would be good.

But...

Unless he has the money in his backpocket to build or buy anything (I don't know how rich he is), just him telling them to build it won't get it done.

Bush effectively told them to "build it" when he signed the bill authorizing it last year.

But the congressvarmits reneged and didn't fund it.

So, like I said, unless he can pay for it himself, well...

Papa Ray
P.S. I like the way Fred sounds and looks, but I know he ain't rich. So he would have to just wait on our varmits to get the money for anything.

Don't forget, congress controls the money...lock stock and barrel.

4:22 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

DHS already has $1Billion in its hot little hands to build the fence, they just keep sittin on it..

They have so far put up 11 miles of "single-layer" fence ..

Hunter got 14 miles of fence put up in San Diego fightin the Ecovarmints all the way !!

4:57 PM, May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Hunter has no skeletons in his closet.

6:49 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

He has been on the Hill for 26 years, so if there was anythang gonna climb out of a closet it should have already done it.. But if he actually does wind up in the final cut you can bet your ass that The Hildebeast's bunch will find it and dig it up !!

8:15 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home