Friday, April 13, 2007

Nature Call

I escaped to the farm for a day and nite again and seem to be refreshed and recharged now..

I did a little more diggin in the dirt and planted a row of pinto beans but ran out of charge in my scooter so had to stop and just enjoy the place.. That gave me time to build a little fire and sip a few coldbeers and watch the deer and smoke a few ceegars.. Yep !! The Mrs. went and got us a supply of coldbeer and picked me up some more ceegars too.. Life is good again !!

I wadnt ready to come back home yet but the weather is on a downhill slide pretty fast.. A BIG line of weather is headed this way and it looks pretty nasty.. The way they talk this could be THE storm of the Spring season too..

I was hopin to get some new roofin on before it hit us again but aint had the money to manage it yet.. I do have some plastic to go with the buckets around the house this time tho..

I figgered that since this was Friday that the (D)s would have released some good juicy material for me to come unglued on but I havent seen any yet.. Just the same tired ol shit that they have been dribblin out for a long time.. But I'm sure it wont be long till I find somethin worthy of a good ass chewin over.. When I find it I'll open me a bottle of my homebrew and cut loose on em tho.. Till I find it ya'll will just have to make-do with this little jag of news.. See ya soon..

4 Comments:

Blogger Papa Ray said...

WB, the wind is up out here, you should be getting more good West Texas sand soon.

If your looking for somethin to get riled up or maybe just laugh your ass off (if they weren't serious), read the above link.

Made burritos and green salad with avocado/olive oil dressing for Sweet Sarah and myself. With Ice Cream and Apple pie to finish things off.

Early bed for us, she had "Rodeo day" at school, today. We all had a great time, but we are pooped.

Have a good one.

Papa Ray

6:51 PM, April 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may not have fired up WB, Papa Ray, but I am. What a bunch of BS. What in the hell is our country coming to? Don't those who disagree with the liberals have any say whatsoever?? Well, looks like I better make plans to head for the mountains in 2008. No damned way will I stay in the liberal area of California any longer. Damn, I just want to go and slap one.

10:39 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Almtnman said...

Papa Ray, that was an interesting link about the Dept. of Peace. That sounds about right for them to come up with something that stupid. When you think you've heard it all then another round of gobbledy gook comes out up there in the Beltway. Must be something in the water up there!

Ya'll check out my small blog Alabama Mountain Man's Blog that I put together just so I could have a pic on my blog posts. Ain't much there, but maybe it will grow.

10:40 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Not much wind, rain, or anythang else here from the storms, Papa Ray..

That post at Tigerhawk's is about the "cradle-to-grave entitlements" bunch that want more gubmint and less constitutional protection.. But that is ALL you get from the Liberals and (D)s that surround us daily.. They are the same ones in the City Council meetins that always wanna know what else new they can tax and how much they can increase the tax on stuff they are already taxin..

Sounds like Sweet Sarah is feelin better now.. I fixed a big pot of soup and noodles out of that turkey I cooked the day and we are
"grazin" thru it.. Its turned off cool here again and I may have to cover my maters again tonite..

MtnMan, thats some good writin you been doin over there on your blog.. Enjoyed readin it..

2:06 PM, April 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home