Friday, January 05, 2007

A Mixed Bag

Lots of news today, looks like.. Some GOOD.. Some BAD.. Some UGLY !!

There are reports that the Supreme Dirtbag in Iran croaked overnite.. If its true, then a battle will start over who his replacement will be.. The favorite seems to be a LESSER EVIL than the next in line.. #2 is a HARD LINE freak that is bent on callin back the 12th Dirtbag from the well.. To call him back, Iran has to create chaos, wars, and death never seen before on Earth.. I have a feelin Ol Act-Mad is gonna be tryin to pull some serious shit now to try to get his new "partner-in-crime" elected.. That would be the #2 Dirtbag !!

Oil seems to be takin a downward trend in the past coupla days but I dont expect it to continue for long.. Too much overseas turmoil..

U.S. coffee roasters announced that they are gonna hike prices again.. So stock-up until they can get the price regulated again.. Hikes in coffee prices always bring shortages somewhere and that just makes the prices iffy that much more for a while..

The U.S. Dollar is up in Foreign Tradin and their Currency is down, so that will help our defecit and Trade Imbalance some..

I also see where Russia is gonna increase oil sales to Turkey.. Russia has been on an "oil grab" for several years, so I expect that for Russia to turn loose of that oil it is gonna be a bad omen for the U.S. .. I dont know what Turkey traded for that oil, but it must be somethin pretty good.. I've seen where Russia is on a mission to draw back members of the Soviet Block into the fold, so this may have somethin to do with that aim.. But Putin may also just be wantin Turkey to be more friendly with Iran, too.. You know, to increase pressure on the U.S. in Iraq..

I see that Nawlins is tryin to compete with Baghdad in the number of murders this year.. 7 murders in the first 4 days !! How much ya'll wanna bet that most, if not all, are drug related ?? Police across the U.S. are reportin that more and more drug arrests are comin up with the arrestees bein armed with guns !! Makes me leary bout even leavin the house without a loaded gun on me.. Gonna be where I aint even gonna feel safe goin out into the yard with it .. Been a coupla times lately that I wished I DID have it on me.. I've been seein a lot of strange people walkin around my hood lately, and I dont like the looks of em ONE DAMN BIT !! I havent talked to my buddy at the P.D. for while, but it looks like it may be about time to fix that.. Usually when thangs are gettin hot in my area, I see her cruisin a lot, and I have seen her several times lately..

Between Blogger havin problems and me gettin out in the yard and overdoin it the other day, I didnt get to put anythang up yesterday, so I will try to get some stuff posted today.. Its still early so I dont have a good grasp on what all this shit in the news means yet, but I'm sure it will get a little less foggy after a while..

OH, and have ya'll seen em floggin G.W. about that new "Openin The Mail" bill that he signed ?? Poweline Blog has the inside scoop on it.. It aint what the Media has touted tho !! Imagine that.. Powerline is in my blogroll if you want to see the Legal Eagles rip the lyin-ass media on it..

Did ya'll get as bigga laugh out of Cindy Sheehan as I did ?? The Chickens are comin home to roost, my friends !! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home