Monday, January 01, 2007

The Wrong Direction

2006 was a year that saw all our energy and actions scattered all over the place.. We backed-up as much or more than we went forward.. We had Git-R-Done Generals all over Iraq and then they were all changed to the Hearts and Minds bunch that we still have there.. And now they are all standin around wonderin what went wrong !!

We had millions of Illegals marchin in the streets, and then D.C. had a get-together and passed some kind of Immigration Reform that is just gonna be UNDONE after the new Critters get in charge soon and then they will grant amnesty for em.. Still, our borders will be open to anybody and everybody that wants to cross it..

Its been over 5 years now since the WTC/Pentagon attacks, and the people in D.C. are just now comin up with the idea that they may need to expand the Military to account for the Mooselimb World declarin War againt the U.S. .. But what folks dont kow is that they have still been DOWNSIZIN the Military durin all this time.. THEY NEVER STOPPED CUTTIN IT, AND STILL AINT !!

Our Transportation System needs some serious attention too.. Cargo is bein transported on busy hiways all across this country and a lot of it is potential death for many many people.. The people behind the wheel of these big trucks need lookin at to see what they are and who they are.. WAY too many of the drivers are unchecked and have questionable histories and motives..

Lots of the places around this country that store and use dangerous materials are unprotected or are protected by some nafarious people that are affiliated to Groups that wish us harm.. Hazardous chemicals and radioactive material is not bein taken seriously and bein kept safe from attacks or thieves..

Our PC Policies are gonna get us killed !! Profilin is gonna have to happen, folks.. We just caint let it keep on like it is with the enemy walkin thru our country's doors without bein confronted.. We KNOW who our enemy is now.. We KNOW what they look and act like like and it aint the Mormons or the Catholics or the Quackers !!

Our very own fellow countrymen are takin us down a road to self destruction.. Gun Control is gonna be a HOT TOPIC here soon.. Thats gonna be the one that is gonna give me a fuggin heart attack too !! I'll probably completely lose it when they start tryin to inact new gun laws and restrictions..

Our Media and Press have been allowed to run wild like an unruley child.. They dont have any conscience either.. They have and will reveal any Secret Program or info that they can get their grubby little fangers on.. The media has destroyed any Foreign Relations we had with some badly needed allies.. Those Allies put theirselves at great risk to help the U.S. and when the Media discloses that info, it makes those allies back off and refuse to give us any more help.. I dont have to tell you thats a dangerous problem that needs to stop !!

There is much that needs to be done to secure our safety and future survival, folks.. I was gonna shut up about the threats and do what I could to make sure I had me and my family and friends protected, but I just caint do that.. I'm still gonna keep makin preparations but I'm also gonna try and see who else I can wake up to what is comin.. We are only gonna have safety in numbers, and right now the numbers aint that big..

To my regular visitors, I'm gonna apologize now for all the grief its gonna cause you folks.. You are probably gonna see some nasty shit hit these pages this year from the trash that is gonna follow me back here from my journeys around the web.. You never can tell where I may have been givin the Dirtbags a rash of shit either, but when I find one, I'm gonna do all I can to run his gotdam ass in the ground !!

The time for screwin around is OVER !! Its time to take some serious measures to get the word out and keep it on everybodies lips passin around.. I dont know what all I'm gonna be doin here or how I'm gonna do it yet, but I will ga-rawn-tee that it aint gonna be dull or borin !! So, pull your hat down tight, oil up your pistols and count you ammo, cause I'm GOIN IN !!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you apologizing to your faithful readers?? I say bring them on! They've had the run of the country for far too long. Time for them to run up against real Americans. I need to get more ammo. Also going to get a rifle with a laser sight on it since I can't shoot worth a damn. I'm going to protect my home and my country the best I can. Damn shame people can't see the threat we are under.

Thanks WB for doing this.

11:40 AM, January 02, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Cheryl, I know that a lot of family-type folks stop by here every now and then, and the language I might use is not somethin I would be particularly proud of. I got into a pissin contest with a fella over at Rednecks Revenge one time that got way out of control.. I managed to keep my vocabulary just below the level of a drunken sailor, but not by much..

I can usually manage to pass-on at least a semblence of a southern gentleman, but when somebody says somethin bout my family in a derogatory way, such as he did, well, I get really PISSED and I have a hard time not sayin what I want to say and be-damned who sees it..

That fella and a lot more like him are hangin out just about everywhere there is a group of Conservatives and pride themselves for their lack of competence and morals.. They troll for people to aggitate and start a pissin contest, then they disappear and leave you with a tarnished image and hurt feelins and they remain anonymous with no trace..

After one of those type run-ins, I like to at least have a piece of their ass-end hangin from my teeth and them with a permanent limp !!

I've been thankin bout addin a .22 Semi-Auto Rifle to my arsenal.. I want one with a high capacity clip and at least a 4X scope on it.. I could spend a little time in my shop with it and add some cool shit to it that would really come in handy !! I have several single-shot target rifles, but I'd just like to have a handy semi-auto too.. The lack of recoil and fast target re-acquisition could mean a lot of dirtbags fallin with a small amount of effort, STEALTH, and greater mobility due to the limited weight I would have to moved with me..

By just havin one leg, its really and added advantage to be able to not be located for longer periods of time.. The longer I can go without havin to change locations is somethin I almost have to have.. The more my big clumsy ass moves around, the more likely I am to be located..

Thanks for the encouragement Cheryl.. I kinda feel like Chicken Little, runnin around yellin "the sky is fallin" but its real hard not to when you can see the cracks all around you..

Lady Liberty has a big "bullseye" painted on her back now, and the more people I can muster to stand in the way of danger for her and watch her back, the safer I will feel.. Till the danger has passed I am a man on a mission !!

1:25 PM, January 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are my hero Wild Bill.

Say what it is.

My new year resolution is to live loud and large. Be all I can be.

Enuf of this PC Bull. Time to counter. Quiet no more.

Do not fear the words, we've heard them all b4. And sometimes we need to hear them. Passion. Something that is lacking in way too many ppl.

Proud of ya. Don't stop.

The pussyfication and tip-toeing so as "not to offend" has got to stop.

Live it loud my friend...you da man.

6:04 PM, January 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home