Saturday, December 30, 2006

Had Enuff Yet ??

OK, the time of Peace On Earth and Goodwill is over !! Now I'm READY TO RUMBLE !!

I'm fixin to come out of the shoot slangin snot and kickin dirt in the air and ready to gouge anythang that gets in my way.. Specially a Liberal !!

I'm gonna be takin the halter off now and get some major rantin done.. I'm gonna go after the liberals like a pit bull in a yard full of chickens !! Ya'll may have to read this blog thru your fangers, but I am gonna kick some ass and take some names..

Get ready for.. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time!!!! Give them everything you've got! We all need to adopt your attitude and take our country back. I look forward to your posts!!

12:18 AM, December 31, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I'm tryin to get my REDNECK ATTITUDE right today..

The weather de-railed my plans a little, but I can improvise.. I had planned on havin a fire in the lot next door, but the wind is too high today and its cloudy like its gonna rain.. Maybe if the wind will lay come dark, I can light it then.. I've already got the stuff ready to set it off..

I DO have a half-gallon of my Sour Mash that I'm sippin on .. Already got a pretty good buzz goin !!

3:31 PM, December 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home