Thursday, October 19, 2006

Kindred Spirits

Prozac For The Soul

There is a link in here SOMEWHERE to a video that I wish I had made.. I thank you can click on the title "Kindred Spirits" and go to see it.. Just seems to be kinda strange that this video came out today after my post last nite.. This is what its like around my toefire while I have a snort of my Sour Mash or some of my thick coffee..

If you take this guy and add a Texas Drawl as long as your leg, you get a perty good idea what I'm like.. Cept I currently wear a black hat, but I do have a Silver Belly too.. Its just been around the toefire too much and aint very white anymore.. Hell, I even had a moustache bout like his till this mornin when I finally shaved and cleaned up a little.. I'm damn-near back in "regs" now !!

Anyway, watch this video and come tell me what you thank of it.. Might be a good thang to pass it on to those you know too.. They may just like it too..

BTW.. I shor do like his porch !!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm a blonde and from California, perhaps that's why I don't see a link???!!!

12:31 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Its a hyperlink, and if you scroll your cursor over the "Kindred Spirits" it should highlight, and then you can click it and it will take you to the video..

I tried to post the full link here but it was too long and wouldnt work..

If you still have trouble then I will see what else I can do, but this is a great video..

3:55 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Also Cherl, over at Joe Citizen's blog, he has a link to some of Orson Scott Card's latest book's chapters that you can view for free..

I mention that cause I thank it was you that said somethin bout "Patriot Games" a few posts ago, and this is kinda along that type readin material.. Hell, its free !!

4:20 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger citizen_us said...

That is mighty fine, Wild Bill.

Thanks, my friend.

Think I will "borrow" it, too!

I was confused about the link as well,
the link is the title of the post.

Thanks, again!

8:07 PM, October 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! Enjoyed the video. I'll get over to the blog and check out the chapters. Up to my rear in work, my computer's screwed up and I'm going crazy trying to straighten it out!!!

Thanks for the glimpse at what you look like and sound like!!!

1:50 PM, October 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home