Sunday, October 08, 2006

New Addition To BlogRoll

New To The BlogRoll

This is a site I go to on a regular basis and they have fresh, informative, and multiple posts by several contributors that dont mince words or opinions..

After I visit this site I always leave with my mind whirlin in all different directions.. Sometimes I have to visit and look it all over again to make sure I have my thoughts right after thankin bout what I read there before..

I saw a post there the other day that blew my mind away it was so well written and thought-out.. I planned on talkin bout it here but got kidnapped to go make a coldbeer-run with the Mrs. before I could get it in here..

I'm kinda worried about em over there tho.. I sent a pic of Catherine Bach (the original Daisy Duke) and he didnt know who she was !! SHAME SHAME SHAME I hope to see her added to the "Infidel Babes" soon.. In fact I sent him several pics of some sweet Infidel Redneck Babes, and if he dont post some of em I'm gonna have to de-link him !! Nah.. Caint do that, they write and comment too damn good !!

So when Blogger gets their link added ya'll go over to The Infidel Bloggers and look over their content, but plan on bein there for a while.. You'll be glad you did..

Maybe you ladies have some pics of some Infidel Hunks ya'll can send to him to add to their site..

3 Comments:

Blogger citizen_us said...

Howdy, WB. Send them Infidel Babes of the Week my way.

I'm the guy putting them in the sidebar, and editing the template.

Acourse, gotta make sure there aint no dhimmi babes slippin' in there..........

5:41 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Oh, I intend to have Catherine Bach be the next Infidel Babe. Don't you worry.

By the way, I asked you who she was, and when you told me, I said, "I thought that was Catherine Bach."

I don't watch TV, so I really wouldn't have a way to know. I never saw the show Dukes of Hazzard a single time.

10:02 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Hey Wild Bill,
I appreciate the linkage. I will link you over at IBA.

Have you seen the Catherine Bach post over there?

10:25 PM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home