Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another GREAT American

Infidel Bloggers(blogroll) has put up a new Infidel Babe Pic and I have to say that it was worth waitin for !! This gal gives you the feelin of the Old Days when folks really LOVED the Military.. AND SHOWED IT !!

How does she show it you ask ?? Well, go here:

http://www.pinupsforvets.com/index.html

and see that she has made a calendar and is sendin em to the Troops and Vets and the Wounded, and also visits with em.. This calendar is great too.. It is crafted after the Pin Up Gals of the WW II Era.. Now thats a Class Act if I ever did see one..

And Cheryl, I mentioned you and The Blue Star Riders to her and suggested that maybe she could join you and Wolf and the guys and gals there to make a visit together and take some pics.. Actually I'm just interested in seein Gina in LEATHERS !!

Really I'd just like to see Cheryl, Gina and the rest get the appreciation and support they so greatly deserve.. Charlie Daniels and Gary Senise are 2 more that I admire for the effort they show in support of the Military and the Wounded.. God Bless em each and every one..

4 Comments:

Blogger citizen_us said...

Dang, WB. You are right, she would look right fine in some daisy dukes.

Looked at that gallery, makes me wish it was warm weather around these parts....

7:07 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger citizen_us said...

OK, WB. just got off the phone with Gina Elise.

She is gonna give me a couple of exclusive pics for my thursday post.

And she was gonna check to see if she had any "daisy dukes."

yay!

8:54 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I thought that maybe if I bitched enuff that she might give-in..

And ANY gal with a fine (ahhem) body like Gina has, should be made BY LAW to have at least one pair of Daisy Dukes and be required to wear em at least 3 times a year !! Otherwise it would be a Crime Against Nature, and Wild Bill's Rule Number 2..

HEY, I thought that Thursday was reserved for tho--, you aint tryin to tell me somethin are ya Buddy ??

9:29 PM, January 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to have her join us when we visit our wounded heroes!!! I'm going to forward your blog to Richard, our founder!! We'll do our best to arrange the visit during the summer so you boys can admire her "charms" in all their glory!!!

Don't say I don't have your best interests at heart, WB!!

12:22 PM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home