Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Final Countdown

I've gotten this feelin of gloom and doom, and it hasnt failed me very many times before.. Its usually before the major events in my life that I get these feelins and I've learned to take heed of em..

I sometimes have dreams or visions with these feelins to at least give me some idea of what to expect, but that usually comes closer to the actual event.. I havent had any of those dreams or visions yet this time, but the feelin is gettin pretty strong.. But I wonder if when I lost my leg and had a change in my mind, whether it may have also affected my "feelins and visions" .. I just dont know if I can trust em anymore.. I'm gonna have to wait and see how reliable they are gonna be now.. They may have been dulled or they may be completely gone now and I'm just havin a case of prolonged indegestion or anxiety.. Either way I'm tryin to make final plans and adjustments to plans to get everythang ready just in case..

I decided not to lease my farm out this year and as soon as the guy gets his animals off it I'm gonna start gettin a garden ready and work on the mobile home I have out there.. Gonna be nice to sit on the screened-in front porch and have my hooch and a ceegar on again or get to use my porch swing.. The peace and quiet is gonna bedamn near deafenin tho..

Miss Minnie Pearl is over 2 years old and hasnt had the opportunity to get out there and run and play like she should have either.. Gonna be a whole new world for her.. Been so long since I've got to get out there and rip and tear its likely to be a whole new world for me too !!

Gonna be February again here in a few days and that means that warmer temps will be here soon, but not too soon cause I figger we are gonna have a longer winter here this year.. But as soon as the warmer days start I will be kinda scarce here and will have more stories about the farm when I am here..

I'll be sure and take my notebook with me and keep track of my adventures at the farm so that I can come back and relate em to ya'll and keep you up on what I've accomplished and what kind of set-backs I've had.. But its gonna be a slow process at first.. Vandals have trashed the trailer a coupla times and the renters have almost destructed the barn so those are gonna need a lot of time and effort to get back in order.. And I have an old school bus down in the back by the woods that I use as a campin spot to get away from it all, and it has had the door left open and the varmints have gotten in there and trashed it too and the cows and horses have made a mess around it.. And the renters let their help fish in my pool and have just about fished all my big catfish and bass out of it, so I'll need to go down to the big creek behind the farm and trap me some more and get the pool stocked back up..

Never can tell bout me, if I get the fence back in shape, I might just get me another cow or two and some chickens and become a REAL FARMER again.. But I'm dreadin it and lookin forward to it all at the same time.. But the main thang is that I wont be trapped here in this house, in town, if somethin bad does happen.. Out there I have plenty of places to bury the bodies if they mess with me !!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, WB. I hope your uneasy feeling doesn't pan out - at least before you get the farm in shape. I look forward to your trials and tribulations there!!! I need a sugar daddy so I can get my ass out of the urban area!! Ah hell, might as well just go out and buy more ammo. I'm stuck here and will just have to pray the winds are blowing the other way!!!

2:37 PM, January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

soooo, you too share my vision of "it is coming" eh?

I think there is a great undercurrent of thought on this. Ppl know something is up, can smell it in the wind, feel it in the bones......just waiting like this is unsettling.

As I have said there is soon to be an event tht will force those living in bubbles to join the real world and make a choice.

Good or Evil.

An epic choice.

I think yer intuitions are correct.

If this is the 'calm' b4 the storm.

I fear the STORM.

7:00 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

WB, don't know what else you have out there, but something to think about is a secure area that is not real visible that has dry storage and controlled ventilation stocked with things that you might need in an emergency.

Prior Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Have a hoot..!!

Papa Ray

8:17 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Papa Ray, its gonna be a while before I can get any work done on a NBC Shelter.. But my need for one is slim-to-none..

My highest priority is gonna be repellin the Criminal Element and managin Food Stocks.. My seclusion is gonna take care of most of the first problem, and havin a producin garden and abundant wildlife will ease any strain on the second..

I've made the decision to send the Mrs. and the Kid to an Organized Shelter AFTER the first week or so.. Dont have much choice because of their Med needs.. I should be able to maintain some sort of contact thru my comm. set up tho..

But all the talk today on the radio and the www. hasnt helped my anxiety none tho.. Seems that the hair is standin up on a bunch of peoples necks now !! One said that his ANON. source said to look for it around April Fools Day.. Like I said tho, my intuition may be off now, but it just feels like it will be sooner than that..

I heard 2 radio show people say that they have been havin trouble sleepin when they usually dont, and I have been havin trouble sleepin too.. Anybody else ??

9:24 PM, January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Wild Bill,

I wanted to thank you so much for your comment about the "Infidel Babe of the Week". I got a good laugh out of it! I responded back to you on the post...I wasn't sure where to get your email address? Can you please email me if you have a moment? PinUpsForVets@aol.com

Gina
www.PinUpsForVets.com

4:02 PM, January 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure to keep room open for me, David and the girls. lol. hugs, Sherry

8:46 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Sherry, I'm countin on you and David bein here too.. I've got you a sawed-off shotgun and David a rifle and shotgun ready.. I should have 2 maybe 3 beds leftover for the unexpected too..

We get some nice weather soon, we will have to have a "FARM" day and ya'll come down and spend some time with us .. Maybe David could bring an acoustic and serenade us ??

9:45 PM, January 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home