Saturday, January 27, 2007

Thangs Change

I've made the change over to the new Blogger now and will have to see what kind of disfunction its gonna create now.. I have no-doubt that Murphy's Law will now take effect..

I'm gonna have some new options available too but dont know how much I will want to use em..

Ya'll be sure to let me know of any problems and difficulties you have so I can try to either remedy em or at least give em a rash of shit for creatin em for us..

Just thought I would give ya'll a little notice that thangs may be different around here..

3 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Texan said...

Let me know how you like it after you get used to it.

specifically.....how it will change the way others post articles to RR.

7:39 PM, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to be working just fine on my end.

7:59 AM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Papa Ray said...

WB, don't worry, dive in, thrash around, just don't drown.

We'll pull you out...maybe...

Har Har.

Papa Ray

10:44 AM, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home