Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Got DucTape ??

It comes in handy on nights that The State of the Union Address is on !! If you use a bunch of it, and get it on tight enuff, then you may not have to suffer FROM ALL THE SMOKE THAT G.W. IS GONNA TRY TO BLOW UP YOUR ASS !!

I'll kiss everbodies ass if he dont come out and at some time, talk about how he wants to work with Congress in a "NON-PARTISAN" way..

I'll have to read the transcript of it tomoro, cause I'm gonna try to get drunk enuff to pass out before it comes on so I dont have to listen to it LIVE !!

Yep, just poured me a coupla fangers of Sour Mash and put in some 7-UP and am gonna have me a ceegar soon and let the fuggin world pass on by without me for a while..

The Mrs. tricked me a little bit ago.. She had me take her blood pressure with our "rig" and then she got me to take mine too.. It wadnt perty !!

I've got a pork roast boilin already and am gonna cut up a coupla small sweet cabbage to steam on top of it in a little bit.. I've got some Cajun sausage to go in it too.. Damn stuff is too fuggin HOT to just eat without boilin some of the spice out of it into the pork roast..

I aint been out on the porch to sit in a while.. Thank I'll just do that and have me a "lil'o" drank and a ceegar and chill a while.. With the mood and attitude that I've got today, I might better tuck my pistole in my overall pocket just so I dont let my bulldog mouth overload my shewawa ass !! Any liberals come by and ya'll just remember that I aint responsible for my actions.. Hell, works for them !! FUGGEM !!

5 Comments:

Blogger Papa Ray said...

I couldn't bring myself to watching it.

I spent all evening at a school function with Sarah. Ate pretty good bar-b-que, with all the fixins and got home about time to put Sweet Sarah to bed.

Got me a Russian Iced tea, my pipe and going surfing for a bit...

I'm tuckered, not used to having to be around a bunch of young folks. There were a few ol' gramp pa's there but not many.

Hope you had a good evening.

Papa Ray

11:32 PM, January 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the highlights of his speech. Same rhetoric, worded differently. Nothing impressive. Glad I waited to read the highlights instead of suffering through the whole thing. hugs!

1:11 AM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

I've watched a lot of mail and posts and comments around and noticed that there wadnt a whole lot said about W sayin "NO AMNESTY" ..

Seems that most of em have wanted to talk about Stretch's(Pelosi) actin like a jeeky crack whore.. The eye-battin and tongue chewin..

I heard little clips today, and W seemed to be in a better posture and was more comfident last nite than he was in his last TV speech..

I read the transcript and it seems to me that G.W. has a new-found respect for the Conservative Wing of the (R)s..

I'm pretty sure that W has seen that the "kinder/gentler" approach hasnt worked and is ready to pull out the STICK to give some attitude adjustments now.. I just hope he starts with the weak-kneed numbnuts in his own Party !! I am SICK TO DEATH of the damn RINOs in the (R) Party that run behind a (D) every time the heat gets up.. The RNC needs to cut their fundin and get em the hell out of the Party.. I dont care if we do stay the Minority, at least we wont have those worthless piss ants underminin the rest..

I thank it was a good nite for G.W. and America.. I may just be readin more into it than is actually there tho..

Tony Snow has been VERY UPBEAT lately and I thank there is some thangs that aint been let out of the bag yet that makes a whole lot of difference in what the outlook is gonna be once we see it..

I like and TRUST Tony and after listenin to him on the radio for several years, I have gotten to where I can tell how he reacts to thangs.. Tony is smart and quick-witted, but I dont thank he would make a very good poker player.. If you know what I mean ??

8:50 PM, January 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the whole speech - hard as it was with the idiot to his right blinking and chewing her lip and tongue as though it were cud. Frankly, I was impressed with most of the speech. Kind of fun watching the idiots in the audience napping. Guess Nancy put them to sleep with her blinking! Bush laid out the threat to our country yet it fell on deaf ears. Don't know what will wake these assholes up, pardon my language. I want to learn more about the citizen reserve or whatever the hell it's called. If the age requirement is right, this old Californian is ready to sign up!

12:05 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Wild Bill said...

Cheryl, I have a feelin those Civilian Reserve outfits are gonna be more hurtful than helpful..

I imagine that once a person signs the dotted line they will be bound by oath to give up their Free Speech.. For somebody that dont wish to make their opinions known it may be OK, but for those that want to express an opinion or idea it aint gonna be good for em..

Most likely the 2nd Amendment will get a black eye from these people too.. Members will be controlled as to what kind and how many weapons they can own and will be ordered disarmed when they are actin in their Member capacity..

The only way the Liberals are gonna allow this type association to exist, is for the members to be disarmed and without Freedom of Speech.. You join, you lose 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights !!

Ya'll can hide and watch, but I'd bet my best gun that that is what the case is gonna be..

Kim du Toit(blogroll) had a little to say about somethin like this the other day.. I tend to feel about the same as he does on the SHITuation..

There are several Private Militia Orgs. out there already that are set up in the way I have described above, so I dont figger the rest will be a whole lot different, and if that is gonna be the case, then they wont have me in it !!

1:07 PM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home